Elite Fitness Recipes
ABOUT 12 CREPES
Ingredients (for one portion)
- 1 whole egg
- 1 tablespoon of ELITE PROTEIN CREAM WALNUT
- 100 ml of almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of very fine almond flour
- 100 gr of Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
The preparation of this protein cake is very simple.
- Blend all the ingredients together (with an immersion blender to incorporate air)
- Heat a non-stick frying pan greased with olive oil
- Make very thin crepes with the cream obtained
- Stuffing with sugar-free ELITE COMPOSTE or with ELITE PROTEIN CREAM WALNUT
Protein cake with chocolate and almonds or hazelnuts IGP
- 120 gr Wholemeal flour (type 2)
- 100 gr Lupin flour (now present in all organic shops or large supermarkets)
- 40 gr of Frumina
- 40 gr Bitter cocoa
- 100 gr Sugar
- 80 ml Seed oil
- 2 Whole eggs
- 80 gr ALMONDS ELITE FITNESS or alternatively WALNUT IGP ELITE
- 250 gr Vegetable milk (or cow’s milk according to taste)
- 1 sachet of baking powder
This cake is very simple because the ingredients mix quickly.
Add the oil and milk to the flour, then add cocoa, chopped almonds (but if you want you can also leave some of them whole) and yeast. Work with whips. Now pour everything into the bowl together with the other ingredients.
You have to obtain a homogeneous and soft mixture.
Now line a 24 cm mold of baking paper and pour the mixture. Bake at 180° for 30 minutes.
After this time the cake has passed the “toothpick test”? You mean it appears baked on the inside? Then turn off the oven and leave it 5 more minutes in the oven with the door half open.
This is a healthy, tasty, nutritious, protein and energetic snack!
To accompany it mix Greek yoghurt with 2 teaspoons of PROTEIN CREAM ELITE FITNESS